Saturday, August 12, 2006

Quick Update

Hi all!
I hope that summer is going well for each of you. This summer has been unique for me here. After getting used to Seattle summers full of sunny days I have found the opposite of that here. It rains most every afternoon, but as long as I get my biking in by noon I'm usually able to avoid being caught in a downpour.

This weekend I've been up in Labe after showing my village around to the new English teacher that will be moving in about 10 blocks from me starting at the end of September. His name is Tray, from Tennessee...very laid back, and we managed to spend a week together in my tiny house without problem...yeah!

I'm heading into town to pick up a new skirt that I had commissioned at the tailors yesterday, and only have a few minutes of time left, but I'll update more soon!

Take care,
Amy


ps Cell phone schedule update: (when I'll be places with good reception)
August 12th - through the morning of the 13th;
afternoon of August 16th - afternoon of the 17th;
Sept. 18th - 20th

I've heard that using skype from home to say ...my cell phone would only be 7 cents a minute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home